· Load Catering Vehicle according to off loading specifications
· Ensure airline is correctly catered and all equipment is in place
· Load and unload aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
· Off load vehicles at facility to ensure efficient processing of airline equipment
· Verify meal carts based on Flight configuration
· Verify flight for completeness to ensure your carts are complete
· Monitor temperatures of carts to ensure HACCP compliance
- Work with dispatcher for airline times and flight schedules
- Drive safely to ensure no accidents occur
- Follow Airport transportation driving rules for speed limits and safety
- Conduct vehicle checks to ensure proper maintenance of vehicle
- Report all vehicle repairs on transportation log and to management
- Ensure proper operation of vehicle when loading and unloading aircraft
- In-house flight verification only
- Ability to work flexible hours, any day of the week
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field operations –airlines experience a plus
· Good understanding of aircraft galleys and In-Flight Catering a plus
· Customs seal requirement and TSA.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Able to lift, push and pull at least 50 lbs.
· Bilingual, Spanish & English a plus
· CDL License
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of worked performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.