Heart ‘n Home Hospice & Palliative Care is looking for a Part-Time Personal Care Assistant (CNA) to work out of our La Grande, OR office who is willing to work flexible hours as needed. Join the Heart ‘n Home lifestyle where you can choose your own hours, be 100% trained in your position, and have a rewarding career full of electric experiences.
Heart ‘n Home is an equal-opportunity employer and has been awarded Modern Healthcare’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the Nation! If you want to affirm life . . . every day, every time, consider starting a career with Heart ‘n Home! We believe our employees are our most valuable assets. Everything that Heart ‘n Home is, or will be, is grounded upon our employees and their alignment with the Heart ‘n Home Family Core Values.
- Current CNA License and experience in the health care field
- Successfully pass Criminal History Check
- Strong written, oral and communication skills including but not limited to use of cell phone, working with variety of personalities in varying settings such as homes, facilities etc.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organizational requirements
We offer excellent benefits to our employees with the idea of creating truly happy employees.
Life Insurance premiums paid, PTO, and employer matching 401(k). Bonus opportunity.
- Provides or assist with assigned patient’s personal hygiene (e.g. bathing, skin, nail, hair care)
- Safely assists with ambulation or transfers as needed
- Safely performs assigned non-skilled clinical procedures under the direction and supervision of the RN and within competencies
- Completes point-of-care charting and send within 15 minutes of visit
- Performs light housekeeping duties; sweeping, linen changes, laundry, wiping bathroom down, etc.
- Leaves assigned work areas clean and tidy after completion of visit whether in home or facility
- Follows established Plan of Care as approved by the IDT team and report suggested changes to Case Manager
- Meets on-call requirements for Crisis Care as per office protocols
Physical Requirements include:
Successful completion of physical exam and ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds on a consistent basis.
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign