We are looking for 2 individuals to work in an Administrative role for a local Property Management company. The right candidate will be high energy, organized and able to handle a high intensity work place.
• Work with all prospective tenants and monthly rent roll with the help of Legal Counsel for management review
• Coordinate tenant move ins and move out
• Photo and videotape walk through of properties upon a tenant’s departure
• Responsible for ensuring tenant information within data base is current and up to date
• Responsible for leading regular inspections of properties with prospective and/or departing tenants as directed by management
• Ensure that utility and lawn maintenance bills, and other similar charges incurred by tenants are processed and paid by tenants in a timely manner
• Ensure payments are processed in a timely manner
• Participates in performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services
• Oversee the maintenance crews in the absence of the Company Owner - Includes all coordination functions, or as directed by the Company Owner
• Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of work requested by tenants via Service Requests
• Responsible for all correspondence to and from tenants and vendors as directed by Company Owner
• Ensure all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly and logical manner, including leases and contracts
• Ensuring that prospective tenants submit the proper documentation
• Ensure invoices are processed with appropriate back-up and according to established procedures
• Update and maintain office procedures in the Employee Training Manual
• Ensure Certificates of Renter’s Insurance for tenants and vendors are up to date
• Oversee the processing of management and maintenance staff hours, expense reports, check requests for review and approval
• Oversee aspects of tenant improvement work with management oversight
• Gathering information on current and upcoming projects
• Negotiate fees with contractors and sub-contractors
• Showing properties to prospective tenants
• Ensures maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate.
• Work with existing or prospective tenants to conclude lease transactions.
• Develop leasing/market plans for specific properties.
• Execute simple to complex Lease transactions.
• Negotiate fees with vendors and subcontractors.
• Schedule maintenance requests.
• All aspects of customer service.
Associate's Degree and 1 year of Property Management or 3 years of clerical work and a Bachelor's Degree
Must have valid Driver's License
Experience with Microsoft Office products
Great verbal and written skills
Great phone manners
Excellent upbeat energy and positive can-do attitude
Organized, detail orientated and reliable
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
Provide general office administrative services
Assist with general office administrative tasks
Perform other administrative/clerical duties
Perform administrative and office support
Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
Maintain files in the administrative office
Assist with general administrative duties
Preforming routine general administrative duties
Performing administrative duties and office support activities
Providing administrative support the corporate office
Provide office support to other administrative staff
Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
Assist with other administrative duties
Provide administrative support to other administrative assistants and departments
Perform all administrative duties for the office
Maintaining administrative and clerical files
Perform general office support and administrative assistance
Perform administrative and office support activities
Perform administrative tasks such as mail
Performing general clerical and administrative duties
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.