To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riverside, CA 92501
- Human Resources
- Phone:: 562-498-5536
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ChildNet Youth and Family Services • Riverside, CA
Posted 2 months ago
ChildNet Youth and Family Services, Inc. is currently seeking a Part-Time Transporter/Visit Monitor position for our Foster Family Network program located in Riverside, CA.
Foster Family Network (FFN) provides various support services to FFN foster children, resource parents and their natural families.
The Part-Time Transporter/Visit Monitor position will be responsible for the transportation of Foster Family Network foster children, as well as providing general driving support as needed. The position is responsible for the safety and supervision of foster children during visits with their biological and/or non-related extended family members as directed by the county, including necessary documentation of visits.
The Part-Time Transporter/Visit Monitor responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Transport foster children, as needed, for monitored family visitation or other required appointments.
- Provide close monitoring and supervision while foster children visit with members of their natural families or others, never leaving children unsupervised.
- Complete appropriate documentation of visit information on required forms.
- Perform other transportation and monitoring support duties as assigned.
- Assist social workers and supervisors, as needed, in maintaining foster child files and records.
- Maintain transportation records when using company vehicle including Mileage logs, Transportation Authorization Forms for school pick up, copies of gasoline and car wash receipts, etc.
- Check van prior to each trip for safety and complete Pre-Trip Inspection Report. Check emergency kits, hazard lights monthly to ensure they are functioning. Check to ensure vehicle registration, insurance and road side assistance documents are current.
- Maintain an updated weekly schedule documenting changes, cancellations, or no-shows in the Outlook Calendar, paying close attention to detail.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
The Part-Time Transporter/Visit Monitor shall have:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience transporting clients/children.
- Knowledge of California driving laws and exercise safe driving practices.
- Possess and maintain a current California Driver's License and a clean driving record.
- Availability to work afternoon hours (such as 2pm to 6pm) at least 4 days a week.
- Willingness to work additional hours as needed and available.
- Capability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and clients.
- Ability to carry, lift, pull and push up to 50lbs. without assistance.
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and effectively both written and verbally.
- Bilingual proficiency in speaking, reading, writing and understanding Spanish is preferred, but not required.
All employees must pass an employment TB, drug screen physical exam and Dept. of Justice/FBI/Child Abuse Index Search clearance. Underwriting requirements of this agency include keeping valid auto insurance on file and maintaining a good driving record while employed.
WHO WE ARE
ChildNet Youth & Family Services, is a nonprofit corporation headquartered in Long Beach, CA. We provide Counseling, Education, Foster Care and Residential Services to at-risk children. ChildNet has been at the forefront of providing innovative and quality care to thousands of deserving children and their families for over 40 years.
To provide safe homes, education and counseling to vulnerable children and families.
Are a diverse group of professionals who create a culture of caring with our clients and within the organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 403b with discretionary employer contribution after 2 years of service, Tuition Reimbursement, Mileage Reimbursement, Stability and Career Advancement, along with generous sick, vacation and holiday pay.
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! COME AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH US!