Company in Zion, IL is looking for a Materials Management / Scheduler / Planner to join their 1st shift team. Their main focus is the `Core Job Responsibilities`. The company would train on secondary responsibilities as needed, so job advancement is possible for this position. Will be doing some Saw Operation as well, must have some experience with that as well.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Perishable Tooling Inventory.
- Ordering materials as needed for jobs.
- Saw materials as needed for jobs.
- P.M. of all shop machinery - oils & coolant.
- Inventory incoming deliveries for Tooling & materials.
- Assist shop floor supervisor with incoming job scheduling.
- Oversee all outsourcing operations - Anodizing, Heat Treating, etc.
- Attend Production meetings held in Fabrication building.
- Inspection of completed components.
- Polish/deburr finished products.
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in CNC Machine set-up and operation (production) - any experience with this would be a huge plus.
- Machining on Proto Trak DPM3 Mill - any experience with this would be a huge plus.
- Training on CNC VMC, Lathe & Wire EDM.
- Assist Fabrication Shop Foreman.
- Assembly of machined components as needed.
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.
Product Quality Assurance