Car Sales Specialist (W-2 Full Time; Base salary + Commission)
Elite Motor Group is a leading automotive supply chain organization. Operating on a global scale, with locations in North Carolina, New York and internationally. Over the past five years we have employed and developed thousands of professionals worldwide, each dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations. We pride ourselves on our renowned culture, mission, as well as our tenacity to maintain our exceptional reputation within the industry. Our vision for the future is to provide our team with opportunities for growth and personal advancement, while offering a first- class buying experience for our customers.
Elite Motor Group is seeking an exceptional Luxury Vehicle Acquisition Specialist/Consultant to add to our New York City, NY and Charlotte, NC, South Park office. As a part of our acquisition team, you will be responsible for facilitating new luxury vehicle purchases, achieving the monthly sales budget at auto dealerships nationwide. The main responsibility of an Acquisition Specialist is to find and assist the purchasing agents in the purchase of as many vehicles as possible. You will communicate with luxury car dealerships daily, helping to locate the inventory and to arrange the purchase as many vehicles as possible. This position pays fixed basic salary and uncapped commissions based on how many cars are bought per month by you and your channels. Your duty is to purchase cars successfully, to close the deals with dealerships in selected region and nationwide. You will be eligible to collect a commission for each purchase. We have 20+ new potential candidates each day applying to work with us as purchasing agents, all of which will be allocated to you.
We work Monday–Friday ONLY (NO weekends) in a fun, energetic office environment. Candidates will need to pass a criminal background check, and display an honest, team spirited personality.
· Successfully complete our comprehensive training which includes industry knowledge, deal process and training protocol for new candidates
· Interview potential purchasing agents for our team (resumes provided daily)
· Provide training and guidance to your teammates on how to successfully purchase vehicles from dealerships
· Assist over the phone on vehicle purchases at various dealerships nationwide
· Assist to close as many deals per month as possible with your teammates
· Collect commission for EVERY vehicle purchased by your teammates nationwide
· Maintaining and establishing direct communication and cooperation with luxury car dealerships
· Client consulting services
· Assist to locate the inventory
· At least 3 years of sales experience; auto sales experience is a plus!
· Exceptional phone communication, and ability to articulate
· Strong sales personality, with the ability to influence and lead others on how to buy a car successfully
· High level of integrity and loyalty; a team player
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask efficiently
· Established luxury car dealerships network
· College degree
If you are a highly motivated, self-starting sales professional, with a strong work ethic, and want to join the dream team, we would like to meet you. We offer an exciting, fast-paced, and lucrative work environment. Interested candidates should apply with most recent resume, this job will require you to pass a background check.
Hardworking And Dedicated