Elite Motor Group, we are a multinational automobile supply chain organization. We are structured to support the rapidly increasing demand of luxury automobiles by consumers worldwide. (www.elite-motorgroup.com). Our North American corporate office is based in Charlotte, NC.
We have been operating all across the United States since 2012, and for over 15 years in China. We are highly reputable in our industry, and our close relationships within the dealership community allow us to succeed to unmatched proportions.
We are now hiring talented, honest, and driven professionals to join our team as purchasing agents. This is a part-time position that allows our agents to coordinate their own schedules in their local area.
Our top performing agents earn more working with us part-time, than most do from their full-time careers, and generally does not require more than 5 hours invested per week. We offer one of the most aggressive commission structures in the industry, however we seek a certain caliber of professional, who is a savvy negotiator and posseses the confidence required to properly manage and close a high-profile deal.
1) The selected candidate will be required to visit local luxury dealerships, and assist us with locating and purchasing the choice vehicles our clients demand.
2) Prior to picking up the vehicle, we will provide the agent with the Funds (provided by us) required to purchase the vehicle.
3) Once the vehicle Purchase is Complete, the commission will be paid to the agent
1. Must possess a valid driver's license
2. At least 3 years of workforce experience (Sales experience preferred)
3. Extensive experience purchasing cars from dealerships
4. Must display a professional appearance and attitude, and operate at the highest level of integrity
5. Excellent communication skills; ability to display confidence and articulate
6. Homeowners preferred, retired individuals and veterans are preferred but not required