To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
- Aakshi Jairath
- Phone: (248) 275-1130
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Health & Wellness Engagement Assistant
ICONMA • Detroit, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 1 year
Health and Wellness Engagement Assistants will have the opportunity to help members get the right care at the right time and no problem is too big or too small. The Engagement Assistant helps members with any issues related to their health or health benefits and enrolls prospective participants in appropriate programs. The ideal candidate will be a trusted go-to health resource for Health and Wellness programs.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
Answer inbound and place outbound calls regarding the following topics:
- Act as client’s first trusted source for coordinating activities and resources that enable members to get the right care at the right time
- Engage prospective participants in a discussion around program benefits and enrollment
- Handles member’s questions regarding group wellness solutions and requirements.
- Research and document member contact information to facilitate outbound calls to members
- Facilitate claim payment for related program benefits
- Participates in the development of Policies and Procedures under direction of supervisor
- Assist in the training of new Engagement Specialists in assigned area
- Assist in the other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (required)
- 3-5 years’ work experience in customer service/sales (required)
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- 2-3 years’ experience in managed care and/or related clinical experience
- Experience working with patients/customers in a health care setting
- Proficient in computer skills, typing and use of Microsoft Office programs.