There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Manager, Professional Services
We are currently seeking a Manager, Professional Services to join our team. You will be responsible for leading a team of Supervisors and Software Analysts to ensure solution delivery meets business needs and expectations by providing a clear vision, strategic direction, processes, standards and tools, and empowerment through servant leadership.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Provides leadership to a team of Supervisors and Software Analysts.
- Serves as a visionary and a leader in the group by guiding efforts in problem-solving, solution methodologies, and mentoring on strategy.
- Defines and standardizes tools, methodologies and best practices in the Software Analyst role.
- Guides Software Analysts on requirements, information gathering, documentation, developer interaction, testing and delivery of applications.
- Develops, coaches, mentors and leads team members for sustained excellence in individual and team performance.
- Mentors team members on the use of defined tools to ensure success.
- Recommends and assists with the appropriate scheduling of Software Analysts to project assignments.
- Champions, communicates, and takes personal ownership of the team's success criteria, and establishes measures, metrics, thresholds, and targets to drive performance in alignment with the team's business plan, and with IT and business strategies.
- Implements and maintains high performance within team through effective interviewing and selection, establishing individual team goals and objectives, performance evaluation and development, formal and informal coaching and counseling, and other practices.
- Identifies and participates in training and development activities to increase knowledge, expertise, and effectiveness.
- Operates with considerable latitude for unreviewed action or decision. Recommends changes in procedure.
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity bounded by defined standards and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- More than five years of experience in related field is required.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge in the software implementation field and applies this knowledge toward the management of subordinates.
- Information System Auditing experience.
- Experience with People Processes and Technology.
- Has well-developed leadership qualities.
- Strong organizational, project and resource management skills.
- Excellent human resource management skills and a proven ability to manage, motivate and lead team members to achieve vision. Knowledge and experience in the utilization of management methods and techniques used in hiring, supervising, training and evaluating technical personnel
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Is able to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and effective manner.
- Exhibits a commitment to the utilization and enforcement of defined standards and process.
- Experience using project management tools such as MS Project preferred.
- Should be confident and comfortable working with software implementation systems as well as have the aptitude to be able to recognize how these systems work and are interconnected.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Request For Proposal