Our Client - A growing food plant is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for a permanent, full-time
position in NJ. Must be Bilingual - English-Spanish. Excellent pay rate + 1.5X overtime + full
Job Posting # 2338
Job Title: Sr. Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift
Location: Perth Amboy, NJ Relocation: NO - locals only 2nd Shift: 3.30PM to 12.00 AM
Compensation: Hourly pay range $28 - $32 + Overtime (1.5X) - 1 day per weekend.
Excellent benefits including Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K
Company Info: This is a privately held food manufacturing company in business for 30+ years with
around 300 employees at their HQ/Plant in Perth Amboy, NJ
These are non-union position with hourly pay and full benefits to support and perform preventive
maintenance on Dairy Manufacturing and Packaging line equipment.
This is a hands-on senior level Mechanic position working along with 2 other mechanics.
* Troubleshoot and repair photo sensors, level sensor and all other electronic and electrical
equipment in a production environment.
* Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
* Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
* Studies maintenance schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job
* Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations. Establishes or adjusts
work procedures to meet production schedules.
* Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
* Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
* Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals. Maintains time and
Candidate Must Have:
* Minimum 5 years of hands-on, maintenance experience in the manufacturing industry.
* Some Maintenance experience in the food industry
* Excellent abilities and experience in electrical/mechanical troubleshooting
* Ability to read schematics and drawings to help troubleshoot
* Bilingual: English / Spanish
* Understanding of GMPs, SOPs, Lock Out Tag Out, and OSHA regulations
Candidate-Nice to Have:
* Experience in an FDA regulated, cGMP manufacturing environment - Food Manufacturing
* High Pressure Black Seal License
* Hardware trouble shooting experience with automation systems: PLC - Allen Bradley + Operator
Interface terminal - Panel View
* Previous experience with Dairy and Cheese industry.
* Able to work Saturdays or Sundays for project work as needed with paid overtime
Keywords: PLC, mechanic, technician, food, dairy, packaging, troubleshoot, production support,
maintenance, food, packaging, electrical, mechanical, black seal, Spanish, Bilingual.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving