Established in late 1895 our Client is a community bank in New Hampshire. Through a highly trained and motivated workforce they strive to exceed the expectations of its consumer and business customers, while operating profitably as the “Hometown Community Bank".
Assist customers with all bank products and services, to include answering questions and concerns in regards to their account(s). Provide coaching, guidance, on-going training, and feedback to the staff to ensure a complete understanding of products, services and the banks philosophy. To grow and develop new business in the branch market area.
- Spends a major portion of the week developing business, including contacting existing & prospective customers and center of influences.
- Responsible for deposit growth in your market area.
- Participates in community activities both during business hours and after hours/weekends. Ensure all staff participates in community involvement opportunities.
- Be highly knowledgeable of all regulations, provide and document continuous training to branch staff to ensure the branch is incompliance.
- Responsible to ensure that all internal and external customers are provided with exceptional service by adhering to all Service Standards.
- Delegate appropriately work to individuals based on skill, ability, desire and ensure proper training has been given prior to delegating.
- Recognize stress level and provide adequate support to staff to ensure the stress level does not create a negative image for the bank or branch.
- Responsible to ensure adequate coverage is at the branch at all times to demonstrate a strong retail commitment to the communities.
- Responsible for collecting on overdrawn transaction accounts and sending maintenance to remove all benefits and services on account for 60 day charge off.
- Responsible for the upkeep and overall appearance of the branch.
- Interviewing potential consumer loan customers, explaining the loan process, providing and then reviewing the loan applications and coordinating the closing with the processing department.
- Perform self-audits of branch processes to ensure staff is following bank procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ related experience
- Supervision and management experience helpful
Due to a large volume of applicants, ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THESE SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS, please respond by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org