Some of the job duties include: researching, designing and writing new code; maintaining existing code; testing, troubleshooting and debugging new and changed code; responsible for projects from design to deployment.
· Education – Bachelor’s degree
· Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming
· Proven knowledge of various design patterns
· Professional experience with SQL
· Take ownership and pride in your work.
The preferred applicant will possess the following skill set:
· Experience in the Insurance, Finance, or E-commerce industries
· Languages: C#, SQL, Object Oriented knowledge,
· Technologies: WebAPI, Entity Framework Core, MVC, .NET Core Razor Pages.
· Methodologies: Relational Database Design, Unit & Integration Testing, Object Oriented Design.