To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH 03101
- John Kroehler
- Phone: 603-669-9800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Engineer Project Manager III
MRI - The Boston Group • Manchester, NH
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Client is a leading high-tech engineering and manufacturing company doing business in southern New Hampshire. They are looking for an ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER to plan, direct and coordinate development projects. Successful performance in this challenging position will be richly rewarded.
The ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER III will:
- Coordinate and provide team management for complex product development projects through product concept, system requirements, engineering design and design verification phases.
- Establish a common understanding among team members on technical approach, scope, schedule, risk and financial objectives.
- Serve as primary contact with customers in establishing and developing their requirements, schedule and financial requirements.
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure, program plans, develop risk management, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Ensure that the product is delivered on schedule and within budget and ensuring that all program deliverable, milestones and required tasks are met.
- Develop and direct program team to include resource allocation and management
- Prepare program reviews and provide briefings to management, customers and others of program status
- Manage program subcontracts via proper flow-down of requirements
- Review product design and configuration to ensure compliance with applicable specifications and requirements
- Evaluate and approve design changes, specification and Bill of Material changes and drawing release
- Ensure the technical and financial success of the program
The ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER III will have:
- BS, MS in Engineering, MBA preferred
- Project Management Institute Project/Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 10+ years’ experience as a Program Manager
- Experience in the development and manufacture of Electro-Optical systems and components
- Defense Industry experience with a strong understanding of FAR and ITAR
- Demonstrated ability in working with customers, suppliers, internal management and support organizations
- Strong leadership, decision making and oral and written communication skills
- US Citizenship required
- Active security experience or ability to obtain one
- Southern NH/Northern MA residency (will be given preference)
Qualified candidates send a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org