Get To Know Our Client:
Our client is a globally recognized logistics corporation specializing in freight forwarding. They strive for exceptional service and nothing less. They are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Forklift Operator to join their team.
The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products. You will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business. Flexibility with scheduled workdays and shift preference is required.
- Read production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Assembles customer orders from stock, stage orders and/or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department according to OH or customer pick sheet
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Maintain equipment by keeping it clean and safe, reporting service requests as needed
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse by conducting operations in a manner which promotes safety
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- You have experience with a Stand Up Reach Forklift
- You have a minimum of 3 to 6 months experience and/or training in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience operating warehouse equipment such as a forklift preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to follow safety regulations while operating equipment
- Ability to regularly lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to learn proper operations of warehouse equipment
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.