Medbridge Healthcare Services is seeking a qualified healthcare paralegal. Paralegal will need to be able to assist with healthcare contracts, labor law issues, etc.
Medbridge Healthcare offers a great benefit package including but not limited to; medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, etc.
Duties: Preparation of company filings; Preparation of draft responses to questions regarding procedural issues for company filings;. Preparation of licensure applications;. Preparation of certificate of need. Understanding of Medicare and Medicaid. Draft. Monitor status of proposed legislation and regulations of interest to clients. Multistate experience preferred.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree with a paralegal certificate from an ABA qualified program. 2+ years of healthcare experience; candidates with significant experience with healthcare licensing preferred. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, litigation databases and transcript databases.
The candidate will be drafting, revising, reviewing and negotiating contracts, researching laws and regulations for various jurisdictions, serving as an administrative liaison for the health group to coordinate work and report on client activity and firm work as needed.
- Serve as local administrator of the internal Upside electronic contract management system and provide assistance to facilities' contract managers who use Upside, including responding to questions
- Develop and deliver periodic reports of Compliance initiatives to CEO and others as directed by the CEO
- Conducting legal and case research
- Prepare, draft, edit and assist with merger and acquisition documents
- Maintaining and managing the contracting process to ensure timely turnaround of redlines