To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1109 Jordan Lane Northwest
Huntsville, AL 35816
- Raquel Rivera
- Phone: 2562704222
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Onin Staffing • Huntsville, AL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Onin Staffing in Huntsville Alabama is currently seeking full time hotel housekeepers in the Madison County Area. Must be able to work weekends and full-time. Start ASAP! Please see the following description if interested.
In addition to general housekeeping tasks the housekeeper duties in a hotel or similar environment will include:
- clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms
- organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures
- distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
- restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar
- replace dirty linens with clean items
- inspect and turn mattresses regularly
- store all dirty laundry in line with company policy
- monitor guest laundry bags
- replace laundry bags and slips
- check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
- respond to guest queries and requests
- respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
- deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
- remove room service items
- organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
- ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- follow all company safety and security procedures
- report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- observe and report damage of hotel property
Knowledge and Experience
- knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials
- working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
- physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30lbs)
- Must be able to work Overtime and Weekends
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen and Background Check
- Must have reliable means of transportation