Chicago law firm has an immediate opening for an experienced litigation paralegal. We are looking for qualified candidates with at least 3-7 years of current experience and a bachelor’s degree. This is a fulltime, permanent position and an excellent opportunity to join a top rated Chicago law firm.
Salary is dependent on experience, candidates should have strong technical skills and a strong understanding of litigation. Send your resume today for immediate interviews.
· Experience in running litigation software programs like Relativity, Casemap, Disco or Everlaw is a must.
· Docketing experience in Juralaw is a plus.
· Must have experience in Cite Checking, proof reading and exhibit assembly for filings.
· Must be competent in Microsoft Office programs – excel, word, outlook functionality.
· Must be experienced in running document productions in Adobe Acrobat; and the related tracking and indexing of productions.
· Must be experienced in setting up share file links and shared folders.
· Must have BA from a US college. [GPA above 3.0 – please ask for GPA]
· Must have a Paralegal Certificate from an accredited program.
· Preform legal research.