Are you a Floating Teller who is looking for an opportunity within a stable organization that offers great benefits? Are you a Floating Teller who enjoys working with people?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Floating Teller, you will educate members about their financial options and assist them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, cash handling and/or Teller experience
- Bilingual in English / Spanish or English / Hmong a plus
- Knowledge of credit union products and services a plus
- Computer savvy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable vehicle and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full time hours, will work every other Saturday.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Floating Teller position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay WI (different locations)
Job ID: 141384
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.