To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3970 Johns Creek Court
Suwanee, GA 30024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Scuf Gaming • Suwanee, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Copywriter (CW) ideates, develops, writes and executes creative concepts. The CW will work collaboratively alongside Creative Directors, Art Directors and Designers across a wide range of client projects. The CW will partner with our marketing team to develop ideas from data driven insights and research. The CW will collaborate with our product, social media and digital teams to deliver creative solutions for our brand.
Creative concept development and execution.
Copywriting for campaigns, social media, digital, video, promotional and retail point of sale.
· Collaborate with creative team members to concept and develop compelling creative across social, digital, video, print and experiential from concept through to final production
· Ability to write as a storyteller—building a concise and compelling narrative around creative strategies and ideas
· Ability to leverage consumer trends to be used as a catalyst for creative ideation
· Remains current on all brand standards and campaigns
· Play a primary role in presentations with internal stakeholders
· Lead and participate in team brainstorms and other ideation sessions
· Work on several projects at once, sometimes under pressure, and often under tight deadlines
· Proven ability to translate creative strategies into meaningful, memorable and measurable ideas
· Compelling storyteller with excellent presentation skills
· Strong command of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Confident and dynamic presentation skills
· Understand the role of a creative brief, how work should flow from it, and how to develop ideas against it
· Detail oriented self-starter with solid organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects
· Open to change and highly adaptable to shifting needs and deadlines
· Strong Macintosh, Keynote and Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Bachelor's degree required and/or related work experience
· Junior: 1-3 / Mid-level: 3-5 / Senior: 5+ years of agency experience required
Scuf Gaming offers competitive wages and benefits, including a relaxed and casual work environment. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who participates in eVerify.