To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frederick, MD
- Shelley Koukoulas
- Phone: 410-534-4800 Ext 318
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The ACI Group • Frederick, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Program Scheduler, Frederick, MD
Our client is seeking a Program Scheduler for a contract to hire opportunity in Frederick, MD.
Citizenship Requirements: US Citizens ONLY due to government client requirements
Background/Clearance Requirements: Public Trust Background investigation required.
Work Schedule: Typical 8:00am - 5:00pm. Work schedule can be discussed with Manager upon interview
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Program Scheduler with strong working knowledge of Earned Value Management and operational knowledge to join our team. The Program Scheduler will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and status of multiple resource loaded network-based, logic driven schedules. Ensuring the schedules, of varying complexity and value, are GASP and contractual.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilize methods to assist with planning and tracking projects utilizing Microsoft Project, and risk analysis tools
- Coordinate all planning and status activities across a diverse technical team
- Preparation of the monthly Contract Performance Report (CPR) and other cost and schedule metrics as required by the contract.
- Interface and collaborate with team members, stakeholders and management to anticipate and manage changes to projects and levels of efforts, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
- Gather monthly milestone updates.
- Provide performance analysis on cost, and schedule performance, and the associated variance analysis as needed.
- Implementation and documentation of baseline changes.
- Creation and maintenance of internal process documentation and procedures.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be an intermediate to expert level user of MS Project 2016
- Possess 4+ years of experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards (EIA 748 current version)
- Has the ability to operate in a complex professional environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Hands-on experience with Earned Value Management Software
- Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Earned Value Professional (EVP)
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.