Join our family!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a clinician owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs community of Texas.
Today we employ more than 2,000 passionate pediatric nurses, skilled nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, attendants, and specialists. We care deeply for our communities and dedicate significant time and resources to local events and charities for families with special needs children and young adults.
We are currently looking to add some experienced Physical Therapists to our growing team.
A Physical Therapist is needed to plan and administer treatment programs to assist pediatric patients with various mental and physical disabilities. Physical Therapist will provide services that will help improve mobility, relieve pain, prevent and/or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injury or disease.
As the Physical Therapist, your daily duties will consist of:
· Helping patient accomplish treatment plan and accept therapeutic devices by administering manual exercises
· Meeting the patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results
· Completing discharge planning by consulting with nurses and other health care workers
· Documenting patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
· Maintaining patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
· Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
· Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
As the Physical Therapist, your background should include:
· Current license as a Registered Physical Therapist in Texas
· Current Health certification per state regulation
· Current CPR certification
· At least one (1) year of experience
· Valid auto insurance
Benefits we offer at Angels of Care:
· Part-Time and Full-Time compensation programs
· Paid Time-Off
· 1:1 Patient Care Ratio
· Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
· Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
· Dental & Vision
· Flexible Scheduling
· Annual Vehicle Giveaway
· Corporate Discounts
· Annual Training
If you’re interested in this rewarding opportunity please apply today!