InStaff is currently ramping up a major client in the Far North Dallas area near North Dallas Parkway and Frankfort. This position provides Customer Service on Social Media platforms for various customers seeking assistance through the website. Many of the clients represented are major Fortune 500 companies that you've heard of before. The positions are full-time with two start times throughout the day, to include 1st and 2nd shifts. This brand new, bright and cheerful work environment is sure to impress! The company atmosphere and culture is similar to Facebook, with a relaxed vibe, casual dress, restaurant on premises, recreation and relaxation zones! Bring your headphones and dress casual! Parking is free and easy.
Job Title: Social Media Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Order #: 35883726
Location: North Dallas, TX 75287 Call 214.905.9477 for more information
Days/Hours: 8:00a – 5:00p OR 1:00p – 10:00p various days of the week
Pay Range: $10.75- $11.50 per hour
Responsible for social media customer service on Twitter and Facebook pages as well as other social platforms. To be successful you must have a passion for customer service and written communications.
General Job Duties of the Social Media Customer Service Representative:
· Monitor inbound social conversations across various clients' social media channels to identify brand response opportunities to customer comments, questions or concerns
· Manage and process inbound customer comments and responses within a social media software platform
· Development of responses on the social channels within brand voice guidelines and a designated response time
· Must be able to write own responses, we don’t use canned responses!
· Escalation and triaging of sensitive customer issues to internal client teams and stakeholders for resolution
· Daily collaboration with team members and team lead on challenging or sensitive cases, identifying and vetting the best approach to manage
· End-of-shift knowledge transfers and information download sessions to ensure other team members are aligned and aware of current case items still in progress or needing attention
· Regular participation in relevant brainstorms and working sessions to generate new ideas and best practices for your team
· Participation in operational or technical platform trainings, as needed
· Savvy and clever wordsmith
· Grammar Super Hero, battling misuse of their, there and they're everywhere you turn
· You have previous customer care experience either in-person, via phone or online channel
· Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail – just call you Captain Agent!
· Positive, solution-oriented mentality
· Self-motivated rock star and able to work independently as well as team up with the rest of the band when duty calls
· Juggling skills…juggling tasks that is. You can manage a large queue of tasks for action and recognize priority issues as well as escalate with effective communication
· Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
· Experience with the Microsoft Suite and the ability to quickly learn and adopt new tools
· High level of comfort in web-based applications, social media platforms, and navigation between tools
· At least 1 year of experience in retail or sales related customer service, even fast-food
· Knowledge and use of social platforms
· Computer navigation and typing proficiency
· Strong reading comprehension and written communication skills
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Reliable Transportation
Benefits for the Social Media Customer Service Representative:
· Weekly pay
· Direct Deposit
· Longevity and holiday pay
· 401K plan
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
1. I've never been a Social Media Agent before; what kind of skill is accepted?
The ability to write engaging responses that are considered friendly and helpful when they appear on Social Media. The Social Media world is watching! You must be able to type in proper grammar and spell words correctly, too. Then of course, you need to be dependable so the company can count on you to be there.
2. What schedule am I applying for?
The schedule assignments are determined when a person starts. New hires are placed where they are needed the most and that could be on any one of the shifts offered. So you must be flexible about the times you can work. After consistently working the 1st month, you can put in your bid for a different shift. We try to accommodate your needs as best we can!
3. Is there room for advancement and the opportunity to make more money?
Absolutely! There is a clear path for advancement! This is an entry-level position where all new hires start. If you are a shining star your chances of promotion are truly great!
Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
To learn more about our services, visit www.instaff.com and search all of our open jobs https://instaffjobs.bgstaffing.com/
Attention To Detail