As an Automotive Quick Lane Automotive Technician (Lube Tech), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have previous lube tech experience
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
About Our Dealership:
Louisburg Ford is a 16 time Presidents Award winning dealership, which is Ford's highest honor a dealership can achieve. If you want to work in a nice, new, clean shop where there is plenty of work and the owner really values your contribution, this is the place to be.
Louisburg Ford's Commitment To You:
- Excellent training program
- Medical / Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Company Matching 401K
- Uniforms provided
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening and MVR check.
Join our automotive service team as an entry level automotive technician - apply today!