Behavioral Healthcare Systems Regional Sales Manager West Coast Territory
Streamline’s mission is to build innovative technology solutions that empower people who improve behavioral health and quality of life of those in need. We are a high growth technology company that delivers web-based software for healthcare organization’s to provide and coordinate all service delivery processes. Streamline has been offering software in the behavioral health marketplace since 2003. Streamline has built and maintains systems for some of the nation’s premier behavioral health organizations using the latest web-based technology.
Streamline offers competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as a challenging, yet flexible, work environment that is conducive to collaboration and productivity. A career with Streamline Healthcare Solutions provides opportunities for growth and continued learning in a workplace where individual contribution is valued and recognized. Join us, and advance your career today with a company that is on the cutting edge of the behavioral healthcare technology industry.
Here at Streamline, we strive on building lasting and trusting relationships with our clients, and our employees set the bar.
The Regional Manager is a primary business development and revenue generation leader for Streamline Healthcare Solutions. The primary focus will be selling the Streamline SmartCare platform to potential clients within a specific region. We define the position as, hunter, deal expander, and, ultimately the client advocate.
At times you will work closely with other members of our organization including the Executive Team, Sales Engineering, Development, Implementation and Support. Communication and a good understanding of the healthcare market changes, and a willingness to learn and teach others are key traits to this role.
• Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
• Develop specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
• Conduct outbound sales activity to digital, marketing and IT influencers at B2B target companies
• Uncover and address the win-criteria required to close deals at a high rate
• Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business development activity to achieve goals
• Manage an accurate pipeline and forecast data on a weekly basis and clearly presents at weekly sales meeting
• Attend and participate in industry meetings and conferences
Software As A Services