To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Haven, CT
- Susannah Feminella
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Roth Staffing Companies, L.P. • New Haven, CT
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” eight years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking an administrative assistant who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. You’ll provide essential support to a dedicated staffing team that helps connect qualified candidates with great employers. We’re looking for someone who can embody the company culture and who is passionate about creating a positive impact in others’ lives.
You’ll get to work for a company with comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, and paid volunteer time!
What the job looks like:
The administrative assistant creates the first impression for both business clients and job seekers. On a typical day, you might:
· Greet and interact with visitors (both business clients and job candidates)
· Manage calendar and schedule appointments
· Mail marketing materials for the sales team
· Process time cards, payroll, and billing for our temporary workers on assignments
· Answer the phone in a company-consistent and friendly manner
· Help onboard new temporary workers by processing pre-hire paperwork, running background checks, and maintaining personnel files
· Help maintain records of sales efforts in StaffSuite system
Who we are looking for:
The perfect administrative assistant is helpful, organized, and able to bring Roth’s culture and values to life.
· Natural alignment with the company’s culture and core values
· 1+ years’ experience in administrative assistance and reception work
· Knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook email
· Ability to learn StaffSuite database functions
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· No staffing industry experience necessary!
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Our business partners love working with us because we recruit, screen, and hire the talent they need, meaning they can devote more time to key business goals.
Roth Staffing has been named SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” Inavero’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as numerous “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
What’s in it for you:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including opportunities for promotion)
· Flexible schedule
· Generous performance bonuses and perks
· Paid volunteer time
· Gym reimbursement
· Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
Please apply below! Your contact for this position will be Susannah Feminella.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: ECNHULT