Enjoy a Home Care Career with a Top Rated Agency!
Monday - Friday RN - Full Time or Part Time
Some scheduling flexibility. This is a good opportunity for any RN that wishes to work Full Time with benefits or Part Time managing a modest number of patients during the week, or is already working in home care and desires to pick up additional visits.
Full Time Benefits Package for Full Time RNs: Health Insurance , 401K, PTO, Dental, Short term Disability .
RN Clinicians make brief visits to patients in their homes to assess medication response and provide teaching. Patients often require anticoagulation management and / or CHF symptom control, sometimes wound care . We provide an excellent paid orientation.
If you have an interest, we would like to talk to you!
Fax Your Resume :
Upload or Email Your Resume : [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse, RN, Home Health, Cardiovascular RN, Post Acute Care
CVHC requires prior acute care experience in ER, Telemetry, ICU / CCU, Med - Surg or related areas.
- Previous homecare experience is a plus, but not required.
- Licensed to practice professional nursing in Texas as an RN
- Current Driver's License and liability insurance
- Current BLS CPR Card
- Able to operate an automobile, lift and carry 20 lbs from car to inside patient's home and back car.
- Document on a computer using a keyboard.
- Manage time well.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Excellent assessment, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and follow agency standards of care.
Basic Life Support
Complex Problem Solving