Electrical Engineer (Reliability) – Internship Paid $22 per hour - Must be either a Permanent Resident or US Citizen
Johnson Service Group is looking for a Electrical Engineer Intern to join our clients engineering team in Warrendale, PA.
- Currently working on or completed BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
- 3.25 GPA or above
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident Required
- must able to work 40 hours per week.
- Under staff Engineers supervision, design, analyze, integrate and debug electrical aspects of components and/or robotic / electromechanical systems and/or sub-assemblies.
- Work with multi-disciplinary technical teams to design, assemble and debug test systems / equipment to evaluate / verify prototype / preproduction designs.
- Write test plans, execute tests, generate test reports and analyze results.
- Work on entry level component and subassembly problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Evaluate issues and failures to determine root cause and potential corrective actions.
equired Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of digital and analog circuit design Strong knowledge of designing with micro-controllers, digital logic, CPLDs, FPGAs and DAQs.
- Schematic Capture (Altium or OrCAD) experience preferred Hands-on experience with assembling and troubleshooting electromechanical assembles.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and assist cross functional teams with the debugging of complex issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong organization skills and committed to collaborative processes Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
- Must be permanent resident of the U.S. or U.S. citizen
- Basic level of experience with LabView, Mechanical and Electrical Design Packages (Autocad / SolidWorks / Orcad / Altium) Knowledge of electro-mechanical (robotic) systems Knowledge with motion control systems
- Office Environment
- Lab Environment
- Must have GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Must have or in pursuit of getting a four year electrical engineering degree
Engineering Design Process
Perform Electrical Calculation
Electrical Engineering Concepts
Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
Electronic Circuit Design