As a General Warehouse Worker, you will facilitate moving product throughout the distribution center through use of equipment in areas such as Receiving, Stocking, Shipping, Order Processing and Replenishment. Your responsibilities will include operating equipment in a safe manner, while making sure that you are maintaining a safe and clean working area and ensuring that our product is in perfect condition to sell to our customers. The responsibilities listed below are encompassing of a General Warehouse Worker but may vary by departmental assignment. Forklift experience required on some positions.
• Unload and process receipt of merchandise from inbound trucks
• Stocks merchandise that has been received into specific designated locations
• Process all orders by locating specified product and moving product to the loading dock
• Packs smaller products into larger containers for shipment to stores
• Loads merchandise onto trucks for shipment to company locations
• Maintains a clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris
• Must be able to pass all applicable certification and driving requirements to become licensed for operating equipment
• Perform other duties as apparent or assigned
Previous verifiable and stable work history
Able to individually lift and maneuver 40 lbs frequently and repetitively (up to a maximum of 75 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation)
Able to read written instructions.
Able to bend, squat, reach, pull & push.
Able to stand for long periods of time.