Coast Personnel Services is in search of a Sales Support Representative to facilitate business development and provide customer sales support for direct or distribution sales to meet the objectives of the Logistics Sales Organization this will start as a 3 month project and may be extended.
The representative needs to have a strong understanding of the quote and order process with an equal strong sense of urgency. This role will also be responsible for a wide range of corporate office duties; including order placement, warehouse management, transportation coordination, customs compliance and supporting the local site Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Provide extensive sales support with procurement related tasks and new business opportunities.
· Experience working on global team with different time zones.
· Experience working with Global logistic manufacturing industry.
· Builds relationships with sales teams, customers, logistics team members and related teams to proactively Identify and implement sales solutions to meet customer needs
· Provide friendly customer service by telephone to all in-bound and out-bound calls
· Resolve and report customer issues
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
· Prioritization of workload to ensure speed to opportunity
· Coordinate with warehouse shipping / receiving process.
· Create entries in various systems
· Proactively support a collaborative team working environment
The successful candidate should have 3-5 years’ experience in a supporting sales role or customer support service, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Must be able to communicate with all levels within an organization, work with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish goals within the framework of a dynamic team oriented environment. In addition to the above requirements, ideal candidates should possess the following traits and/or skills:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships throughout sales cycle
· Hands on experience fielding telephone calls
· Ability to quickly learn protocols and implement them in a sales environment
· Proficient in MS Office and web based tools
· Quick and effective decision making skills
· Possess ability to email internally and externally and organize email
· Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and in technical writing.
· Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
· Bilingual Preferred
· Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and think strategically
Operate Cash Register