The Network Architect's role is to provide the senior technical leadership for voice and data communication solutions that support core organizational functions and assure their availability. The individual will also collaborate with other groups in the Infrastructure area as well as the Theatre and Corporate Systems application groups. The individual will be tasked with delivering new and innovative solutions to the problems facing the organization.
• Technical Architecture Design and Implementation: Develops specifications for complex voice and data networks. Develops plans for system upgrades and enhancements. Implements approved data and voice technologies and upgrades.
• Consulting Services: Provide architectural expertise, direction and assistance to Business Analysts, System Administrators and key business leaders.
• System Documentation: Document the company's existing network architecture and technology portfolio; Document key test requirements to ensure networks can be validated by core customers as performing the desired function in support of organizational goals and objectives.
• Research: Provide research on emerging technologies in support of systems development and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility
• Problem Resolution: Work as an escalation point for problem resolution for operational systems and deployments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• In-depth technical knowledge of voice and data networking
• Familiarity with CISCO IOS, CISCO ACI, ASA, CISCO Call Manager, Fortinet Security Fabric, and f5 load balancers
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws (SOX, PCI, CPCA, etc.)
• Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required
• Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills
Minimum Job Requirements:
Minimum educational requirements:
• CCNP / CCDA Certification or equivalent
Minimum training and experience requirements:
• Proven experience in voice and data network design and development
• 8 years work experience
Architecture Design And Assessment Systems