QA Analyst is responsible for leading the QA testing efforts across multiple verticals assigned in the business involving diverse work streams that include ERP, Digital, CRM, Billing, Workforce and Asset Management.
7+ years of experience involving analysis, both Manual and Automation testing of preferably cloud ERP, CRM systems
- Extensive experience in ETL backend testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC - Feasibility Requirements Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support) and Agile.
- As a Test Analyst – Previous working experience on various industry verticals – Supply Chain, Financials etc with experience working on methodologies like SDLC and Agile thorough out the project.
- Extensively interacted with developers, business teams to understand the project business requirements and ETL design document specifications.
- Expert knowledge in creating Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test cases execution and mapping it to the defects and business requirements for traceability purposes.
- Expert knowledge in documenting QA processes and vertical procedures and ensuring all test plans, test scenarios, test cases and Defects are managed and adhered to within provided test management tools.
- Experience in working with Quality Center(ALM), Rally or Jira with knowledge of preparing daily test status reports to communicate the test status within the team.
- Experience in Architecting an automation Framework and using automation Tools like Quick Test Professional (QTP), Rally or Selenium.
- Actively involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with strong emphasis of working with active business stakeholders.
- Participated in cross-functional teams to engineer and execute test execution processes.
- Extensive ETL testing experience using Informatica 8.1/7.1/6.2 (Power Center/ Power Mart) (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Server Manager)
- Excellent Knowledge of Database Systems.
- Extensive experience in developing SQL scripts to validate the databases tables and reports data for backend data verification testing
- Proficient in troubleshooting database issues and experienced in using performance monitor/profiler to solve dead locks/ long running queries.
- Previous basic programming language experience in Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, VB Scripting
- Experience with Rest API, webservices, SOAP API would be an added plus.
- Experience in RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Oracle (PL/SQL), MS Access and associated SQL Programming Knowledge with experience developing ETL test scripts based on technical specifications/Data design documents and Source to Target mappings.
- Participate in regular project status meetings and QA status meetings.
- Extensively use and develop SQL scripts/queries in testing of Databases.
- Identify defects and follow the defect management process within the test environments.
- Prepare daily status reports with details of executed, passed, failed test cases and defect status and ensure constant communication with project stakeholders.
- Test a number of complex ETL mappings, mapplets and reusable transformations for data loads.
- Creating test cases for ETL mappings and work with key stakeholders on design documents for support.
- Previous knowledge of working with flat files and excel sheet data sources and writing scripts to test the flat files data in the databases,
- Ability to Schedule and automate jobs to be run in a batch process
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats
- Work with onsite/offshore vendor groups and knowledge acquisition teams for understating mappings for dimensions and facts.
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter, integrity & initiative driven individual with an overall team player attitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Extreme Attention to details
Hp Quality Centers
Hp Quicktest Professional
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Technology fads come and go, but one thing that doesn’t change is the human relationship. Selecting and placing the right talent into the right job can’t be completely automated. This process requires trust, insight, and commitment. A great talent isn’t a commodity and placing great people in great companies requires a special human touch.
View the full profile
With that insight, Syntagma was launched as a company that matches talent to position, so that everyone involved wins, and wins efficiently and painlessly. We view ourselves as business partners – not as a vendor and certainly not as ‘Headhunters.’ It’s not magic: It’s just hard work and a true understanding of the scope of work, corporate culture, and all other variables that you deem important. Equally important is our ability and track record of matching the career goals of our candidates with available opportunities. In doing so, we ensure long-term relationships with the very best talent in the marketplace.