To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southampton, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Innovative Systems Group • Southampton, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assist Transportation Department with Checking in Drivers.
- We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide a wide variety of clerical and staff support services to support department processes and reporting requirements in accordance with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Create/update Word documents or Excel spreadsheets.
- General office duties, which could include: create shipping documents, process invoices, filing, opening mail, receive visitors, answer phone calls, provide assistance or direct to the appropriate dept. or person; exercise discretion and interpretive judgment with outside vendors.
- Create, review & arrange manifests into packages; and confirm destinations on manifests. Assist Sales and Field Technical Services with paperwork, invoicing and customer communications. Mail and Ship packages USPS, UPS, FEDEX as well as stuff & seal mailings.
- Education equivalent to graduation from High School, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating the ability to provide the highest level of customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
- Six months or more experience in an office environment.
- Demonstrates excellent working knowledge of computer software applications, including Microsoft Excel and Word, and Outlook