HYTORC is the most trusted name in Industrial bolting solutions and we are currently looking to expand our outside sales force. We seek individuals with an energetic mindset who are self-motivated and have the drive to be the best! If you are ready to transform your sales expertise to earn what you are worth, we have just the right opportunity for you!
HYTORC was founded in 1968 with the invention of the hydraulic torque wrench. Since that time, we are world renowned as the premier industrial bolting solutions company, providing heavy industry with significant enhancements to their overall safety, quality and schedule, by means of unique customized equipment, and world-class customer support.
In this role, you will work in a territory selling our bolting systems and accessories to industrial, commercial, and institutional clients. We will provide you with full product training and world class support. If you are ready to take the next big step in your sales career, where you sell a product with tremendous potential that allows you to control your own destiny, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Here is some of what we have to offer:
· Base salary with and uncapped earning potential.
· The #1 brand name within the industrial bolting arena.
· Product line of patented, industry-leading bolting systems and accessories that improve safety, speed, and accuracy
· Compatibility with the new HYTORC Washer, launched in 2014, which will be the foundation in industrial bolting for the next generation!
· Paid product training
· National marketing campaign for lead generation sales
· Factory-owned regional support centers
· Cutting edge, trendsetting technology products
· A never ending marketplace with a multitude of industries served
· In-field support by industrial specialists
· Full tech support and office support to help you succeed in a niche market
· Company vehicle
· Develop and execute territory business plan and contribute to sales discovery.
· Develop clients through product demonstration and product delivery.
· Meeting monthly quotas and submitting regular reports.
· Closing sales and overcoming objections.
· Cold calling and setting up face to face meetings.
· Serve as key contact to customers
· Drive product usage and make recommendations accordingly.
· Maintain visibility in the market and contribute to company’s success
· Actively participate in scheduled company meetings, conference calls etc.
Join us and find out why HYTORC is not a job, but a life style!
Apply now and submit a cover letter detailing why you are the right person for this role!
As a Sales Representative, you must be highly self-driven with an exceptional work ethic and a strong drive to succeed.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
· Successful track record in industrial sales
· Ability to generate business and build long-term customer relationships
· Ability to meet and exceed sales quota’s
· Self- starter with strong organization and time management skills
· Strong cold calling, networking, and appointment-setting skills
· Excellent presentation skills and the ability to generate accurate quotes
· Superior deal-closing skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Commitment to superior customer service.
· Tenacity, strong sales drive and a desire to win
Hardworking And Dedicated