We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as a Team Lead. The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, renewing contracts. No experience is needed - paid training at the entry-level position. Promotion is based on performance, not seniority! People skills are a must! Apply today for our Team Lead position!
Primary responsibilities for the Team Lead role include:
- Representatives use tablets to reach out to customers
- Representatives verify account information.
- Representatives greet customers warmly and professionally
- Representatives conduct one on one sales presentations to retail customers
- Representatives will help to upgrade accounts.
- Representative assists with placing customer orders, or renewing their contracts.
- Representative answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale.
- Representative suggests solutions about what products meet the needs of the client.
- Representatives inform the customer of deals and promotions.
- Representative utilizes computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders.
- Representative work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Representatives report to management on overall daily numbers.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Customer Service
- Marketing Concepts
- Retail Sales
- Sales Training