- 1+ years related industry experience
- Able to follow all company policies and procedures
- Hold a Certified Pesticide Applicators license in the state of KS or MO
- Must be a problem solver
- Must possesses the ability to handle multiple responsibilities with little supervision
- Upholds high morals while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must possess a willing and patience to get any job done right the first time
- Must be able to meet company production goals while preserving the Epic quality
- Must be organized and possess an eye for details
- Willing to accept any challenge/assignment and assume responsibility for completing it
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
- Must be capable of working long hours during peak season (Spring – Fall)
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Able to obtain a DOT medical certification card
- Snow removal, salt and sanding in winter season
- Report to production office everyday 5 minutes before the start time
- Daily completion of route sheet, pesticide statement of service, and DOT paperwork
- Training and development of new employees
- Wear the appropriate PPE - Safety conscious at all times
- Identify and report issues on properties (turf/tree/shrub damage)
- Machine maintenance
- Maintain shop cleanliness (triple rinse empty chemical containers, clean pesticide spills, sweep)
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Humble, driven, focused, organized and disciplined
- Consistent and positive attitude
- Desire to learn and pursue self-development
- Rational ability to handle adversity and conflict
· Regularly required to walk, use hands and talk or hear.
· Frequently required to stand and reach with arms.
· Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Regularly required to drive within the Kansas City area.
· Must be capable of working outdoors.
· Able and willing to work in various weather conditions (8-10) hours per day