To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1201 Fontaine Drive
Ponderay, ID 83852
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Parts Sales Counterperson
Posted 1 month ago
PAPÉ MACHINERY, INC. – AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION –PONDERAY, ID
PARTS SALES COUNTERPERSON: Applicant must be personable, self-motivated and have above average organizational skills. Requires the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and internal members in an effort to sell company parts and other services. Must have verifiable parts counter experience or applicable mechanical/service experience. Position duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Processing customer orders.
· Shipping and receiving parts shipments.
· Processing stock orders.
· Processing credits.
· General warehouse clean up and maintenance.
Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and various search engines is required. Successful candidate must possess the ability to multitask and provide an excellent customer experience.
Why work for Papé:
· Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
· Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
· Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
· Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 90 locations, over 700 Service Bays, over 2,700 employees and 80 years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
· Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
· Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
· Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
· *PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY*
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Please see Job Description