- Patient service representative draws quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing while following established practices and procedures.
- Patient service representative will make direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to patients.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees, and the public in general
- Valid Phlebotomy certification
- Minimum of 6 months' work experience performing venipunctures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
High School Diploma or GED
- Patient Services Representative
- Data Entry
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- Microsoft Office