Enjoy the diversity of a small company. If you are proactive, take charge, energetic professional with a desire to expand your areas of expertise, this is an opportunity to consider. We are looking for a qualified Line Lead to join our team.
Interpac Technologies, Inc. is a food packing and co-packing company offering packing solutions, blending, distribution and warehousing for wet and dry goods. The Line Lead is responsible for ensuring production processes meet quality standards and comply with relevant regulations, compile reports detailing production progress and conduct workplace inspections to ensure it meets occupation safety standards. The Line Lead is also responsible for new workers or production methods, the line lead conducts on-the-job training to boost their skills while providing work orders and schedules for new and current employees.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Direct assembly line worker to maximize productivity and quality.
- Fill out required paperwork.
- Set up the production line.
- Supervise a production line within an assembly or contract packing plant.
- Follow all GMP and safety procedures.
- Able to work for prolonged periods of time in a non-climate controlled manufacturing environment.
- Able to wear required Personal Protective equipment when entering manufacturing.
- Work in fast paced environment.
- Understand and use Quality Control Process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar field.
- Pass basic math and color test.
- Able to work well as a team and independently.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Motivated and able to show support when needed.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- A problem solver.
- Be willing to work overtime if needed.
We offer our employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
We seek individuals with a commitment to service and who enjoy working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Our employees enjoy being challenged and also value opportunities to make a positive impact.
Interpac Technologies is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer offering:
- Innovative and creative programs designed to reward and retain a skilled, knowledgeable, and capable workforce.
- Fair and ethical human resource policies that embrace diversity and foster a fair and productive work environment.