To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Billings, MT
- Collins Bouns
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Dentistry for Children and Adolescents, Ltd • Billings, MT
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - None
Experience - 0 to 99 years
$28.00 - $42.00/Hour
Healthcare - Health Services
Admin - Clerical
The Receptionist position requires an individual who has the following skills and can carry out the following responsibilities:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills at all levels of business
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to contact vendors and clients utilizing emails, telephone, and letters
- Monitoring daily bank deposits, including follow-up with restaurant general managers
- Conduct restaurant safe audits
- Conduct restaurant assessments utilizing Denny’s Pride Review
- Conduct restaurant shift management reviews
- Conduct audit of restaurant employee boards
- Utilize Denny’s Pride review system to manage work items
- Maintain filing of correspondence, vendor invoices, and other documents
- Order uniforms, parts, and services
- Maintain email and vendor accounts
- Prepare written documents as requested
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Candidate should have great customer service skills.
- Candidate must be detail oriented.
- Candidate should have great verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Candidate must have experience with QuickBooks is not required but it is considered a plus
- Candidate must have reliable transportation and good attendance
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.