To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92130
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Customer Service
A-Line Staffing Solutions • San Diego, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Benefits Customer Service Representative in San Diego, CA. The insurance verification specialist is responsible for verifying patient insurance coverage, to ensure necessary procedures are covered by an individual’s provider.
Pays $ 16.25 non-bilingual /$16.75 if Bilingual (spanish)
Shift hours range from: 6:00am-6:00pm Monday-Friday
Benefits Customer Service Representative Job Details:
Answer high volume calls in a call center environment.
- Assist participants with completing their election forms to start their retirement benefits.
- Update personal data information.
- Educated the participants of plan details, and the retirement process for health care benefits and pension benefits.
- Responsible for entering data in an accurate manner, as it is there responsibility to update patient benefit information in the organization’s insurance system and verify that existing information is accurate.
- Health insurance verification specialists work with patients, complete paperwork, and verify patient information
- Contacts a patient’s insurance company to verify coverage levels and works with individuals to educate them on their benefits information
- Working to ensure that patients’ health care benefits cover required procedures
- Contacting patients for additional information
- Providing them with pertinent information regarding their coverage
- Works with patients to explain coverage amounts provided by their insurance policy, so they can understand why some procedures may be covered, while others are not
- You will spend your day either on the phone, or providing assistance through webchat conversations and email.
Benefits Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Insurance verification specialist must have experience working with insurance companies, and have extensive knowledge of different types of coverage and policies.
- Must have excellent multitasking skills, with the ability to work on many projects at once.
- Detail-oriented and organized, to maintain accurate patient insurance records.
- Ability to focus and work quickly, as insurance paperwork commonly needs to be processed in a timely manner.
- Position requires professionals to spend extensive amounts of time on the phone with insurance companies and customers
- Work well with others work as part of a health care team, striving to provide patients with the best care possible.
- The minimum education required is a high school diploma.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and are familiar with insurance and benefits
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
A-Line Offers Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
For Consideration please apply directly to this job posting or contact Allison Ginotti call or text 586-710-7943