MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA AND THROUGH OUT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Most of our projects are in southern California , but as of now we have jobs going in Stockton,Sacramento, Tulare, LA and Riverside county.
For out of town travel, the company does cover the cost of your gas and Hotel Fees.
Performs rough and finished electrical installation.
Journeyman Electrician will install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain, residential and commercial electrical systems.
Measure, cut, bend, thread, and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems .
Identifying and separating wire by color, and wire management. Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
Ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) .
Carrying material and tools from one location to location.
Working on extension ladders, scaffolds and scissor lifts (possible up to 100 feet)
Cleaning up of work areas as well as job site.
Wear Personal Protective equipment at all times while on job site.
Must have valid California Journeyman Electrician Certificate or prof of experience.
3-5 Years commercial electrical experience.
Must possess problem solving skills and be able to work independently and within team environments.
Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
Ability to: Read and interpret blueprints and other drawings; fabricate various circuits as required
This position is needing to filled by the end of day tomorrow.
- Troubleshooting in a commercial construction setting
- Operate a commercial vehicle with trailer
- Assist with any challenging commercial project
- Support the commercial division team model
- Accepting applications for large commercial, industrial and solar projects in states
- Lead the commercial hard surface innovation vision and priorities
- Perform commercial electrical duties with little to no supervision
- Coordinate and set up large cable
- Perform the role of an electrical generalist responsible for diagnosing, repairing and installing electrical fixtures for commercial clients
- Identifying leads, proactively prospecting and selling commercial, industrial and recycling services to new customers
- Perform basic trouble-shooting on plumbing and other systems in a large-scale commercial, industrial or manufacturing facility
- Do: (Alternatives You will: / Primary Duties, Responsibilities)
- Disassemble and reassemble commercial plumbing equipment to perform trouble shooting and preventative maintenance
- Make technical inspections of commercial and multifamily buildings in the course of construction, alteration and repairs
- Prepare and submit reports of commercial and multifamily buildings found to be in violation of fire prevention and construction codes
- Perform and coordinate the installation, and service, of electric and electronic components in a residential and/or commercial setting
- Churn, leakage, customer satisfaction, Net Promotor Score, and operational excellence
- Identify viable leads, manage prospects and acquire new, profitable commercial and industrial business to meet and exceed monthly established targeted revenue goals
- Perform all other plant electrical maintenance
- Taking applications for 100+ Commercial / Industrial apprentices, journeymen electricians, leadmen, general foremen, project manager, and certified safety personnel for large commercial projects