To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Christiansburg, VA 24073
- Sandeep Singh
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Resources, Inc • Christiansburg, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Title: Controls Technician
Location: Christiansburg, VA
Duration: 12 Months
Encompasses technological and operating principles contained in all aspects of electrical communications, especially computer algorithms, architecture, operating systems, and software, for the usage, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computers and electronic devices used to control machines and manufacturing processes. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Considerable technical and content knowledge of the job.
- Understands practical applications, able to solve complex problems, full mastery of regular situations encountered.
- Seeks direction for issues that cross functional areas and/or have broad impacts.
- Recommends process improvements, meets or exceeds deadlines, and able to maintain confidentiality and ensure compliance.
- Contacts outside of immediate work group are frequent and broad.
Education and Experience: AAS Required ,7+ Years
- Manufacturing experience (not less than 2 years)
- PLC background (must have background in some PLC platform, preferably Allen Bradley)
- Electromechanical skills
- Ladder Logic experience
- Field I/O experience
- Experience troubleshooting production equipment
- Allen Bradley PLC experience
- Servo motion experience
- Some electrical background
- HMI Experience
Schedule - This is a night shift role.
It's a 12-hr role and is typically 6p-6a, rotating schedule (always on nights).