Reporting to the Regional Manager Client Service this position will be responsible for managing Livingston client satisfaction. The CSM will be the client’s key business contact for all lines of business, building strong relationships with financial decision makers, increasing client retention and identifying opportunities for up-selling all lines of business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Manages client relationships: Manages all aspects of client's portfolio. This is a client facing position. Conducts client visits to understand their cross-border trade requirements. Understands client history, running appropriate reports on revenue and transactions, analyzing client information in appropriate systems (SFDC) determine strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Establishes strong relationship with clients’ financial decision-maker as their single point of contact for all lines of business.
Up-sells/Negotiations: Identifies client needs for other lines of business, reviews data, creates pricing assessment and recommendations to client.
- Main contact with our clients.
- Proactively contact client base to confirm satisfaction and identify new opportunities
- Client education for U.S regulatory updates and new requirements from Customs and other government agencies
- Resolve escalated issues and approve write offs jointly with operations managers
- Project managing new client onboarding
- Lead client renegotiations and profitability analyses
- Monitor and act upon client satisfaction survey results
- Lead periodic business review meetings with clients
- 5 years Customer Relationship Management experience in similar environment (Account Management, Relationship management).
- 2-3 years progressive customer service management experience in customs brokerage or transportation
- Knowledge and experience with project management methodology and techniques.
- Comfortable preparing and making presentations to small and large audiences
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- LCB or CCS Designation preferred
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Livingston International simplifies the complexities of importing and exporting, giving businesses the freedom to focus on their core functions. Clients from across the globe turn to Livingston for world-class customs brokerage, trade consulting, global trade management and freight forwarding solutions. Our clients also rely on us for innovative technology solutions, including the TradeSphere® suite of automation software.
View the full profile
Livingston employs over 3,200 employees at more than 125 key border points, seaports, airports and other strategic locations in North America, Europe and the Far East.