To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Priority Staffing Services • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GREAT TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY
BANKING ASSOCIATE - NEEDED ASAP!!
The Banking Associate will perform daily deposit verification, monthly reconciliation, and conduct research on exception items relating to the Company’s store depository bank accounts with supervision and review by the Treasury Operations Manager. The position requires phone contact with field management and banking representatives. The individual will be involved in other projects as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily matching of bank deposits to store’s POS file using a reconciliation system
- Research and analyze deposit discrepancies
- Develop/review trend reporting to identify possible fraud or operational issues
- Interact with Accounting personnel and bank representatives as needed to research and resolve exception items
- Contact stores to obtain documentation in researching missing or discrepant deposits
- Notify Asset Protection on missing or late deposits and working with them to resolve issues
- Preparation of monthly journal entries
- Reconcilement of month-end bank statements for store depository accounts
- Preparation of bank signature cards and other account documentation
- Assist with bank changes and facilitate consolidation of bank accounts
- Perform miscellaneous duties and special assignments as needed
- Associate degree or equivalent relevant banking / treasury experience
- 1-3 year’s financial experience or coursework in school
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient Microsoft experience
- College degree
- Previous banking experience
This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, as they may be amended or added to as needed.