FrankCrum Staffing is seeking a Property Accountant for our growing real estate client in the Tampa area! Experience with Yardi or OneSite preferred. *Only Local Candidates will be considered; Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
The Property Accountant applies generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to analyze financial information, reconcile financial statements, prepare general and standard journal entries, assist in budget development, and prepare standard accounting and financial reports for management.
- · Degree in accounting, business, finance, and/or equivalent experience
- · Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to board members, senior managers, staff, and internal and external auditors.
- · Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, property management (Yardi or OneSite), and database management programs in order to complete required reports.
- · Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, & divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- · Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of an accounting and financial background sufficient to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports in accordance with accounting, finance, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- · A combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the application and usage of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
Please apply with resume and contact information for immediate consideration.
Standard Accounting Practices
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The FrankCrum family of businesses, what we call “A Family of Employer Solutions,” includes three operating companies: FrankCrum Staffing, FrankCrum (a Professional Employer Organization – PEO) and Frank Winston Crum Insurance.
View the full profile
It all started with staffing when Frank Crum, Jr. and his father, Frank Crum, Sr., founded The Great American Temporary Service in 1981 to serve candidates and clients with clerical and light industrial positions. Growth continued in 1986 with the establishment of AmeriStaff, a Professional Employer Organization that offered workers’ compensation insurance, payroll and HR administration for small businesses.
Renamed FrankCrum in 2007, the PEO now offers a full range of HR services, including payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting services and workers’ compensation insurance. In 2003, Frank Winston Crum Insurance was established to serve the insurance needs of the PEO clients and other organizations. Now, a new generation of the Crum family shares in the leadership of the business. Matt Crum, Frank’s son, is President of Frank Winston Crum Insurance, and Haley Crum, his daughter, is President of FrankCrum Staffing and Vice President of FrankCrum Client Operations.
Over the last 11 years, Frank Winston Crum Insurance has grown from a single-state insurance carrier to one that is licensed in 37 states and continues to expand. The company also added a line of business, general liability insurance, and for the past several years, insurance policy sales are not limited to FrankCrum PEO clients. In addition to regional and product line growth, FWCI has enhanced its value- added services. What hasn’t changed, though, is the firm’s commitment – echoed throughout the family of companies – always to “Do the right things for the right reasons.”