Click here to apply to Business Systems Analyst (Service Now)/Project Manager - Remote alt="Job Description Header 2" width="746" height="259" />
Business Systems Analyst (Service Now)/Project Manager
Remote (Preferred locations: Southern California region, Metro Atlanta Region, Metro Phoenix/Scottsdale region)
Direct Hire with Solugenix
Job ID 2020-4934
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst (Service Now)/Project Manager. This role involves being the primary point of contact for the interface between the business users on the client-side and the Solugenix ServiceNow development team. This role involves project management, sprint sessions planning and leading, assessing solution scope through research and fact-finding, analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, as necessary. Employees in this position must be experienced in full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and understand the business impact of applications and the information technology available to meet those needs.
- A Bachelor's or master’s degree in a related field or technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience as a customer-facing Project Manager/Business Analyst in a highly technical environment.
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum is required.
- CAPM or PMP certification is preferred; ITIL Foundations (or above) certification or similar is preferred.
- Experience and working knowledge of ServiceNow (from a user perspective) is a huge plus and is preferred.
- Must know about Information Technology and full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Must have participated in full IT project implementations, including drafting, and presenting project overviews, direction, timeline, and status.
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment of managing multiple, concurrent, and complex tasks with follow through to bring tasks successfully to closure.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to interact with customer stakeholders, process owners, and program managers.
- Must have experience with processes improvement, streamlining how tasks get completed, and improving visibility and accountability to tasks.
- Must be able to carry out assigned projects to their completion, establishing, and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, prospective customers, and vendors.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in spoken and written word to audiences with a wide variety of backgrounds and differing levels of technical expertise.
- Experience in requirements gathering, identifying gaps, estimating, implementation, test planning and execution, and User Acceptance Testing definition and execution.
- Experience translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for assembly, product, and user acceptance testing.
- The ability to work on multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic requirement is required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio, and MS Project) as well as the Office 365 Environment (SharePoint and Teams).
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Coordinate and oversee project management team activities - technical tasks, projects, and implementations to ensure timely and successful completion.
- Create project status reports, schedules, deliverables, facilitates project/task meetings, and identify solutions to problems to continue forward progress.
- Organize and facilitate Agile meetings including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums or Standups, Sprint Review & Retrospective discussions.
- Identify and analyze project/task requirements, assists in defining scope and risk components.
- Develop presentations that articulate scope, objective, risks, and timeline of projects and initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between the subject matter experts, technical experts, and the customer.
- Coordinate with necessary internal team members to assist during a project delivery/ deployment.
- Maintain accountability for changes to the project scope including development and execution of project change requests.
- Appropriately communicate progress on projects to management.
- Communicate with customers and internal team members at regular and frequent intervals to ensure expectations are set, deliverables are met, and that attention is given to the agreed-upon requirements in the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents and functional specification documents.
- Collect and analyze the project's business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
- Work with business users to document current workflow processes and collaborate with users in identifying, defining, and documenting process improvement options and alternatives, as directed by business needs.
- Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product's functional requirements.
- Play an active role in leading and conducting business requirements workshops with client stakeholders and process owners.
- Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Co-ordinate with the groups of the business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- Southern California region, Metro Atlanta Region, Metro Phoenix/Scottsdale region.
- This position will be remote. Travel may be required in the event of customer workshops, planning, and other activities.
For over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global technology development and services firm with locations in California, Arizona, India, and the Dominican Republic. As a pioneer in IT Consulting and Professional Staffing, we have partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others who look to Solugenix to be their trusted partner in providing professional staffing, non-IT and IT solutions.
We live our core values in everything that we do, starting with “doing the right thing” for our employees/contractors and “committing to client success”. This is a big part of how we continue to make lists like “[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Systems Analyst (Service Now)/Project Manager - Remote”. We also forge strategic partnerships with vendors and corp-to-corp candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to partner with us.
In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions for our clients and our own projects, we partner with clients with whom we share core values and a common professional culture to help them find talent for their valuable opportunities. At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual. While this is a position with one of our esteemed clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your personal growth and development, providing you with a successful career as well as ensuring client success.