Gavin Foundation, Inc. 675 East Fourth Street South Boston, MA 02127
JOB TITLE: Peer to Peer Case Manager - Franklin, MA
REPORTS TO: Mission Program Director
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Peer support case manager will provide services to 40 returning citizens from the Franklin Country House of Correction; work in team with a clinical case manager serving the same clients. They plan and deliver weekly peer support meetings in the various treatment setting, model healthy living and recovery skills, and offer friendly support to clients in a variety of ways. For example, they may engage in recreational activities or attend self-help meetings with a client as a way to improve client's engagement in the recovery process.
· Participate in meetings with the Franklin County HOC Reentry team
· Collect and enter data into the EIM/ESM and GPRA websites
· Monitoring mental health and substance abuse symptoms and working with the clinical case manager and clinical supervisor to address these symptoms
· Provide education and support on symptom management, relapse prevention, medication management, problem-solving, and other skills needed in the community
· Provide practical assistance with transportation and other tasks
· Providing input into discharge plans
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (some special events in off hours)
401K, Life, Dental and Health Insurance, Tuition reimbursement for job related training Workmen's Compensation and Time off plan
GAVIN FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOVEER
Please email letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to: Barbara Richards, Human Resources Director URL blocked - click to apply
Attach all documents in PDF or Word format. No phone calls please.