To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
- Kristina Amick
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant General Manager
Chipotle • Cambridge, MA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chipotle is hiring motivated Restaurant Managers in the Boston, MA area who are looking to take their career to the next level.
We’re growing fast – Chipotle is opening a new restaurant every three days and we need leaders to grow with us! Our Restaurant Managers are the captains of the ship – they understand what it takes to run a strong business, hire and train great people, and help to drive our company forward.
Our mission inspires us day-in, day-out: to cultivate a better world. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, read more below and apply today.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of Manager or General Manager experience in a high volume, fast paced, restaurant environment; will have experience with P&L, Safety, training, staffing, and sales forecasting; and have a driven and energetic personality!
What’s in it for you:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance & 401k
• Quarterly bonus program
• Opportunities for people-development
• Career growth (need we say more?)
• Paid time off
• Holiday closures
What we’re looking for:
• 2+ years of Restaurant Operations Management experience
• Experience working with P&L, safety, training, staffing, and forecasting is a must
• A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
• Someone who can oversee the preparation of safe and delicious food and maintain a clean, neat and organized restaurant
• A creative approach to marketing (fundraisers, community-engagement, etc.)
• Someone that loves to develop and lead a team
• The ability to deliver a great guest experience
• A team player who can jump in where needed
• Previous restaurant experience
• The ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
When Chipotle first opened its doors in 1993, the idea was simple: show that food served fast didn’t have to be a typical “fast-food” experience. More than two decades later, not much has changed: we prepare fresh ingredients by hand every day using classic cooking techniques. You won’t find a single microwave or can opener in our restaurants; rather, a full team of employees passionate about cooking and serving real food while pleasing every guest that comes through our doors. It’s that combination of fresh, delicious food and industry-leading customer service that keeps our guests coming back.