To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
665 West County Line Road
Calimesa, CA 92320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Crew Member / Team Member Fast Food
Baker's Burgers Inc • Calimesa, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Established in 1952, Baker’s is America’s First Twin Kitchen serving a delicious mix of American and Mexican Food at 39 locations across the Inland Empire. One thing that sets us apart from the rest is the best-in-class service provided by our Team Members. We value each and every one of them and show our gratitude by providing the following benefits:
- Free Meals
- Tuition Discounts
- Paid Sick Leave
- Service Time Bonus Program
- Safety Incentive Prizes
- Employer Matching 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Service Time Awards
Do we have your attention now? If so, then you should know that we are seeking energetic individuals who are eager to work and who wish to represent the Baker’s brand with pride. We expect you to:
- Be friendly and outgoing
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Maintain a positive attitude when working under pressure
- Be dependable and punctual
- Have a willingness to learn and grow with the company
Baker’s is committed to the development of talent from within. Career advancement opportunities to key management positions such as Crew Leader, Assistant Manager, and General Manager are always available. If you have what it takes to become a part of this elite group, click the Apply button below to get started.
Baker’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who embraces the diversity and individuality of each one of our Team Members and Applicants. We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive work environment for all.
The position of Crew Person is responsible and accountable for successful performance of tasks within an assigned unit at Baker’s Burgers. The Crew Person has the responsibility to provide industry leading guest service, prepare food and beverages to company expectations, maintain unit’s cleanliness and meet all local, state, and federal health guidelines. Always maintains a positive attitude with guests, vendors, and fellow team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent guest service. Nothing is more important than being courteous, friendly, helpful, and prompt in the attention given to guests.
- Work assigned station(s) accurately and productively. Each guest should receive prompt, accurate, fresh food in a friendly environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a friendly manner with guests, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Required to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, squatting, twisting, reaching and over shoulder reaching.
- Regular lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Exposure to noise, including use of headset device to interact with guests and co-workers.
- Able to move throughout the unit to assist guests and co-workers as necessary.
This partial Position Description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the Crew Person position activities and requirements, Management reserves the right to modify, and/or remove duties and assign duties as necessary.
Fast Food, Cashier, Cook, Prep, Janitor, Drive-Thru, Food Service, Hamburger, Taco