SpecialtyCare is looking for the right candidate to train as a Clinical Technician to work in and around the operating room. SpecialtyCare will train the right candidate in Minimally Invasive Surgical Support to support our services. We are interested in individuals who have experience delivering excellent customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Previous medical experience is a plus, but not required.
We are building our team by hiring and training intelligent, dedicated people who share our values and commitment to excellence. Join us as a Clinical Technician in Minimally Invasive Surgical Support working as part of the OR team.
While this role does not have direct patient contact/direct patient care it impacts patients.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must live within 30 minutes of our contracted hospitals
- Ability to work flexible hours and participate in a call rotation including weekends/holidays
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-hire medical aptitude test, on the job training including certification and company required education modules
The Successful Candidate
The ideal candidate demonstrates the following:
- A high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values which complement the team and company vision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, displaying a sense of urgency
- Dedication to consistently delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a high stress environment
- A self-starter who works well both independently and in a team
- SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability
SpecialtyCare provides a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, a matching 401K and generous PTO plan. Costs incurred for required professional licensures and certification are reimbursable.
SpecialtyCare is the market leader in perfusion and intraoperative neuromonitoring, and the industry’s choice for autotransfusion, sterile processing consulting, surgical assist, and minimally invasive surgical support. Doctors and hospitals should always have the best possible means to ensure the most positive patient outcomes, while simultaneously maintaining their own financial health and success.
To help our customers achieve this, we are committed to delivering exceptional care outcomes, patient safety, and financial results in more than 1,100 hospitals and health systems, supporting 13,500 physicians during 400,000+ procedures annually.
With over 1,700 clinicians providing the highest possible quality care, we have a national presence that gives our medical team access to extensive, unmatched clinical data for conducting research to identify trends, determine benchmarks, create new and better practices, and innovation that advances patient care.
SpecialtyCare holds a Health Care Staffing Certification and an Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation from The Joint Commission and we have our own university, which includes a fully equipped operating room for training our clinicians. We develop expertise beyond required certifications so that your surgical team can be certain they have the best partner for clinical excellence.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will